Saturday, January 1, 2011

Epic Resolutions

2010 was a pretty awesome year so it'll be pretty hard to top it, but I'm going to try! HEre a few of my own personal ideas on how to make 2011 as EPIC as possible.

- Teleport to the moon and see if it's actually made of cheese
- Have an old-style fight to the death, complete with jousting, sword-fighting and pie-eating.
- Participate in a unicorn hunt.
And EAT IT.

- Fly over the rainbow and slap that Lion in the face.
- Have dinner with Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion.
- Do away with that Footloose remake.
- Race the Flash and WIN.
- Create my own soundtrack for my life.
- Immortalize myself in the internet.
- Travel to New York and punch the Statue of Liberty in the face.
- Learn to breakdance.
- Rock a pair of M.C. Hammer pants.
- Single-handedly induce and (three days later) stop a zombie apocalypse.
- Be a cowboy for a day.
- Play in something radioactive, risking death but chancing superpowers.
- Build and fly my own TARDIS.
- Crowd surf at a concert.
- Legit par-cor through a mall/park/neighborhood.
- Tackle a Christmas tree while wearing tights and a green jacket.
- Shoot a bazooka, at nothing in particular. Just shoot it.
- Make a Batman cowl and run through a mall while wearing it, chasing a clown.
- Play basketball with Obama.
- Take a chainsaw to Robert Pattinson's face.
- Travel to Harry Potter world and compete in a wizard duel.
- Don't mention Tom Cruise, AT ALL ALL YEAR.
- Two words: BULL FIGHT.
- Build a lightsaber. Slice things with said lightsaber.
- Joy ride in a Lamborghini.


So, yeah. These are my epic resolutions. Obviously, my year will be awesome!
Happy New Year, friends!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things I want to commentb on in this post. One of the main ones being that you can't build a TARDIS, you can only grow one- Duh.
    :P
    And I will be so mad at you if you get superpowers and I don't. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete